Welcome to the website of the 2nd International Conference on Innovation, Communication and Engineering (ICICE 2013). ICICE 2013, which is organized by Taiwanese Institute of Knowledge Innovation (TIKI, Taiwan), Fuzhou University (FZU, China), and China University of Petroleum (Huadong/East China), will be held in Qingdao, Shandong, P.R. China on October 26 - November 2, 2013, which is a continuation of the 1st International Conference on Information, Communication and Engineering (ICICE 2012).
The theme of Conference is “The Trend of the New Generation.”
The proceedings of ICICE 2013 will be published by Taylor & Francis Group and all accepted papers will be indexed by EI Compendex.
Selected excellent papers will be recommended to be published on the SCI/SCIE International Journals after extension of the papers and an additional review process.
- Mathematical Problems in Engineering (Print ISSN: 1024-123X; Online ISSN: 1563-5147; I/F: 0.777).
- Journal of Internet Technology (ISSN: 1607-9264; I/F: 0.508).
- Integrated Ferroelectrics (Print ISSN: 1058-4587; Online ISSN: 1607-8489; I/F: 0.3).
- International Journal of Photoenergy (Print ISSN: 1110-662X; Online ISSN: 1687-529X; I/F: 1.769)
- Advances in Materials Science and Engineering (Print ISSN: 1687-8434; Online ISSN: 1687-8442; I/F: 0.415)
Paper Submission: Submission System
Submission of Abstract: May 15, 2013 Submission of Abstract: May 31, 2013 Acceptance of Abstract: June 15, 2013 Submission of Full Papers: July 15, 2013
Submission of Full Papers: July 20, 2013
Registration: July 31, 2013
Notification of Acceptance: July 31, 2013
Conference: October 26- November 2, 2013
Prof. Zi-Feng Yan, China University of Petroleum (Huadong/East China), P.R. China
Prof. Fang-Chi Luan, China University of Petroleum (Huadong/East China), P.R. China
Prof. Artde Donald Kin-Tak Lam, Fuzhou University, P.R. China
Prof. Teen-Hang Meen, National Formosa University, Taiwan
Web Site: http://2013.icice.net
Length of the full paper is limited within 4 pages (max).